Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Meet Cosmo


cosmo and ariana in car
Originally uploaded by Catheaven.
After a few weeks of constant looking I've finally brought home the newest member of our family on Saturday March 3. His name is Cosmo. He is approximately a 5 year old lhasa apso dog. I adopted from the rescue organization C.A.R.E. located in San Jose, CA. I was originally looking for a chihuahua mix but when I set my eyes on this pup I knew that I had to meet him. After a detailed and informative conversation with his foster mom we were allowed to meet him. Oh I fell in love with him. Long story short he's now been home with us for a little over a week and he's a joy!
Here he is about to head to his new home. My oldest daughter was very excited about the adoption

0 comments:

Catheaven's Niche © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*